- Pressure control with internal stainless steel diaphragm
- 4 switching outputs and 1 analog output
- High accuracy with fully adjustable deadband
- Easy-to-read LED display with scalable bar graph
- Capable of switching both AC and DC loads
- Fully configurable via keypad
Barksdale's UDS3 Electronic Pressure Switch offers the unique ability to switch four discrete circuits in a single, compact unit. In addition to its four SPDT relays, the UDS3 comes tandard with either a 4-20 mA or a 0-10 VDC analog output and a digital pressure display with 1/2" tall, easy-to-read digits. A scalable bar graph display provides even greater visibility. Analog outputs are scalable from 25% to 100% of the full adjustable range. A 12-bit microprocessor provides built-in diagnostics and allows for switch time delays and pressure cycling up to 100 times per second. Pressure units may be readily toggled between psi, bar, kPa, °C and °F units. For applications requiring precision pressure control, multiple switchpoints and extremely long life, the UDS3 Series is the ideal solution.
Contact Us Directly