Cab Valve – 52520 Series
- Shear-Seal® technology provides superior performance and durability
- High reliability and performance
- Precise dead band optimizes ride height control
- Proportional flow reduces vehicle air consumption
- Standard push-to-connect fittings ease installation
- Compact size and flexible design fits any application
- Flexible design can be customized to meet design and application
- Easy installation
- Fast & smooth response provides driver comfort and minimizes air consumption
The 52520 Air Suspension Valve utilizes Barksdale’s patented Shear-Seal® technology to accurately control suspension height in commercial truck cabin applications. Shear-Seal® has become the industry leader through superior performance and long life, even under the most demanding conditions. The Shear-Seal® advantage combined with enclosed housing enables high dirt/contamination resistance.
Barksdale height control valves feature proportional response for minimal air consumption near deadband and better driver comfort. At the same time, new stem-less cartridge fittings and tamper-resistant screws increase robustness in the field. The Barksdale valve’s compact design and two sets of mounting holes (M6 & M8) allow easy direct replacement and installation in current cab air suspension systems.
Contact Us Directly