Series 420, 422
- General purpose, industrial grade transducer
- Diffused silicon sensor for high accuracy and reliability
- Rugged stainless steel construction
- Built-in pressure snubber for high pressure applications (2000 psi and above)
- Wide range of electrical connections available
Barksdale's Series 420 and 422 Transducers are general purpose, industrial grade transducers, ideal for use in general industrial applications. Wetted parts are constructed of 17-4PH and 300 Series Stainless Steel, with NEMA 3 enclosures constructed of 304 Stainless Steel. These units use a stable, diffused silicon sensor, that achieve .25% accuracy, have pressure ranges from 0-10,000 psi and are available with either 0 - 30 millivolt or 0 - 100 millivolt ratiometric output. High pressure snubbers are standard on units at 2,000 psi and above.
Contact Us Directly