Model 700-50R-ST (50ft cable, stainless steel)
– Fully stainless steel exterior
– 50ft of 3/32” 304 stainless steel cable, 7×7 construction
– Cable meets MIL-DTL-83420 (Supersedes MIL-W-83420)
– Locking ratchet with automatic rewind
– Stainless steel 50A grounding clip
– Maximum electrical resistance between end clamp and housing is 10 Ohms
– Compact and lightweight (5.5 lbs)
– Yellow Hytrel coated stainless steel cable available (model 700-50R-ST-H)
The 50ft ROTA-REEL 700-50R-ST static grounding reel is the stainless steel version of the 700-50R model.
The housing, arbor, cable and grounding clip are all made of 304 stainless steel. As a low-sparking material, 304 stainless steel is commonly used in explosive environments and in the design of explosion-proof equipment. 304 stainless steel also has excellent corrosion resistance properties, making this reel a great choice for marine and chemical applications.
This steel reel was designed to withstand harsh conditions and corrosive environments and is a popular choice for stainless steel tanker trucks. With no coatings to flake or chip, it is also an excellent choice for food, chemical and pharmaceutical applications.
Learn more about our static grounding reels in the retractable static grounding reels catalog.
Request more information to see how we can help you with a static grounding reel that suits your need.
Contact Us Directly