Medical Grade Power Cord – 7.5in reel, 10ft cable (DuraReel)
– Two color options: black (non-antimicrobial) and white/gray (antimicrobial)
– White/gray housing is molded with a permanent antimicrobial additive to continually protect the cord reel from mold, mildew and odor.
– ETL certified to UL 355 and UL 60601-1. Compliant to IEC 60601-1
– Heavy-duty 14/3 SJT cord with hospital grade plug
– Durable high-impact plastic case
– Threaded inserts for easy mounting
– International cord and plug options available
– Automatic pawl and ratchet locks cord in place
– Retractable cord length 10’ standard. Up to 15’ length available with smaller wire size
– Swivel mount available for walls and ceilings
Our DuraReel plastic power cord reel is specifically designed for medical applications to look and feel like an integrated component of a medical device.
The surface of the reel is smooth and easy to clean, and the cord reel housing is embedded with a permanent antimicrobial additive to continually protect the cord reel from mold, mildew and odor.
The DuraReel is beautifully engineered to provide an attractive and aesthetically pleasing cable management solution while being designed and tested to the same durability and reliability standards as our metal cord reels. Molded with a high quality impact-resistant plastic housing, this cable winder can take a beating and keep on reeling.
Select from our list of standard DuraReel power cord reels or contact our sales department to configure your custom reel today.
Contact Us Directly