- Designed for steam turbines, turbochargers, and other high speed applications.
- Holds last ten (10) peak speed readings.
- Time/date stamps speed in real time.
- Provides total run time (hourmeter function).
- Signal and power derived from magnetic pickup.
- CSA approval for Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D.
- 1 RPM resolution
- High shock, vibration, and moisture resistant.
- Standard SAE case size fits panels with 3-3/8 inch (86mm) openings.
- Gasketed and spray-proof.
TACHOMETER: signal-powered, digital peak speed with memory tachometer.
The SPH-100 is a solid- state, intrinsically safe tachometer designed for steam turbines, turbochargers, and other high speed applications.
The SPH-100 is field- configurable, high shock, vibration and moisture resistant. The SPH-100 will hold the last ten peak speed readings and show time/date stamps speed in real time. Configured with hourmeter functionality to provide total run times.
Contact Us Directly