- Standard SAE gasketed and spray-proof case; fits panels with 33/8 in. openings.
- High noise immunity; no power line or supply connections.
- Liquid crystal display (LCD); no outdoor fadeout; 0.4 in. high digits.
- Ease of calibration; field-adjustable to any readout range by integral multiturn zero and span potentiometers, decimal point switches, and fifth-digit fixed zero switch.
- Bipolar display; positive and negative readouts.
- Rugged and reliable.
*Third Party Approvals: CSA: (LR45322) Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, & D. Intrinsically safe: when connected through a CSA-certified single channel Zener barrier rated 28.5 volts maximum, 300 Ω minimum.
METER: 3½- or 4½- digit LCD, 4-20 mA current loop-powered indicator
Displays pressure, temperature, or any other variable proportional to the 4-20 mA input.
3-3/8 inch diameter housing is rugged, sealed, and spray- proof for indoor or outdoor applications.
Field-adjustable. No external power required.
CSA Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, & D approved.
Contact Us Directly