- Digital readout with 1º resolution.
- Intrinsically safe. Third–party approved. No expensive hazardous enclosure required.
- Heavily gold-plated selector switch for long life, trouble-free operation.
- Integral 2-pole selector switch permits using grounded or ungrounded thermocouples.
- Requires no external dc or ac power.
- Fits existing cutouts and mounting holes of other popular pyrometers.
- Compensation for lead lengths or lead resistances not required; use inexpensive small gauge thermocouple extension wire and save cost and space.
- Fully gasketed; rugged construction.
- Readout unaffected by power line noise and spikes (no line connections).
19-channel temperature indicator is powered by two 9- volt alkaline batteries. Accepts grounded and ungrounded thermocouples of the same type depending on model. Some versions accept all 100 ohm platinum RTDs. Integral cold junction compensation. ABS type approval. CSA approval: Cls I, Div 1, Grp C & D with approved 9-volt batteries.
Contact Us Directly